Top Litigation Boutique, Daily Journal
- According to the editor, "One name mentioned by virtually everyone the Daily Journal spoke to was Keker & Van Nest. Lawyers at some of the best firms in California said they model themselves after the litigation powerhouse."
Litigation Boutique of the Year, American Lawyer
- Given out every four years, the award recognizes the boutique firm whose attorneys practice at the highest level, and whose cases have the biggest impact.
American College of Trial Lawyers
- John Keker, Robert Van Nest, Elliot Peters and Susan Harriman are Fellows. Fellowship, extended by invitation only, is restricted to the top one percent of the trial bar.
100 Most Influential Lawyers in the United States, National Law Journal
- John Keker has been named to this list since 2006
- Intellectual Property - Band 2 in California, Band 3 Nationwide.
- General Commercial Litigation - Band 1 in California.
- White-Collar Crime and Government Investigations - Band 1 in California.
- Securities - Band 3 in California.
- Given top rankings for Securities, Commercial, Intellectual Property, White Collar, Legal Malpractice and Appellate litigation
- "Peopled with a preponderance of outstanding trial lawyers."
- “Regarded as a fearsome litigation outfit, the firm excels at taking on cases for individuals and corporates that require a robust and uncompromising approach.”
Top 100 Lawyers, Daily Journal
- John Keker, Robert Van Nest and Elliot Peters, 2013 - 2015
California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year (CLAY), California Lawyer
- Steve Hirsch won in 2015 for his appellate work on behalf of Davis Wright Tremaine and Foley & Lardner in the Heller Ehrman bankruptcy matter.
- Elliot Peters and Jo Golub were named the 2014 Attorneys of the Year in the area of pro bono.
- Robert Van Nest won the 2013 Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year for successfully defending Google against Oracle's $6 billion copyright and patent claims over technology in the Android operating system.
- Dan Purcell and Eric MacMichael were named the 2012 Attorneys of the Year in the area of pro bono.
- Jeffrey Chanin was named the 2010 Attorney of the Year in the area of intellectual property law.
Attorney of the Year, The Recorder
Litigator of the Week, American Lawyer
Top Women Litigators, Daily Journal
- Jan Nielsen Little and Susan Harriman have been named to this prestigious list for eleven years in a row.
Top 75 IP Litigators, Daily Journal
- Robert Van Nest has been included in the list since 2009.
- Elliot Peters, Ashok Ramani, David Silbert, Jeffrey Chanin and Michael Kwun have also been selected in recent years.
National Association of Defense Counsel's (NACDL) White Collar Criminal Defense Award
- John Keker and Jan Nielsen Little, 2014